Hi All, Yesterday my hubby Mel and I decided to take a little road trip. We refer to them as “bye-bye’s”. For us a “little” road trip can be anywhere from 100 to 500+ miles in a day. Yesterday we decided to travel down California’s Route 66 through the Mojave Desert. We were aiming to [...]
I love road trips! Part of the reason I chose to call this site Route 66 Living is because some of the best trips I have taken have been along that road. I feel very fortunate to now have this historic Route running right through Claremont, my adopted, and my hubby’s actual home town. Route [...]
I.V.P.G. - Inland Valley Professional Group Powered by Keller Williams in Claremont/Upland/Rancho Cucamonga, California
- patent on What’s Going On With Mortgages?
- kors cares on Buying Foreclosures: Are You Getting The Home Of Your Dreams Or Just Buying Trouble?
- Sunnyside Properties For Sale on How To Sell Your Home The FIRST Time It’s Listed…
- Caitlyn on What’s Going On With Mortgages?
- search engine optimization video tutorial on Contact