Hi All, Yesterday my hubby Mel and I decided to take a little road trip. We refer to them as “bye-bye’s”. For us a “little” road trip can be anywhere from 100 to 500+ miles in a day. Yesterday we decided to travel down California’s Route 66 through the Mojave Desert. We were aiming to [...]
I love road trips! Part of the reason I chose to call this site Route 66 Living is because some of the best trips I have taken have been along that road. I feel very fortunate to now have this historic Route running right through Claremont, my adopted, and my hubby’s actual home town. Route [...]
I.V.P.G. - Inland Valley Professional Group Powered by Keller Williams in Claremont/Upland/Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Marcella on Private Transfer Taxes (PTT’s) = Free Money Straight OUT Of Your Pocket
- Jamison on Buying Foreclosures: Are You Getting The Home Of Your Dreams Or Just Buying Trouble?
- Precious Metals Prices on Welcome To Claremont, Now Come Home…
- Kattie on Buying Foreclosures: Are You Getting The Home Of Your Dreams Or Just Buying Trouble?
- Desitaxiclub.Com on Buying Foreclosures: Are You Getting The Home Of Your Dreams Or Just Buying Trouble?