Hi All, Well, I won’t lie, guild the Lily or beat around the bush. It is a confusing time in the wonderful world of real estate. Heck, it is a confusing time in the wonderful world period! Things we thought we could count on are disappearing and things we never expected to happen are happening. [...]
Hi All, Lately we have all been hearing about the rising number of Foreclosures. (Here in Claremont, we are very fortunate to not have very few properties ever go into foreclosure.) And some folks, quite a number in fact, are rejoicing in the opportunity that buying a home in foreclosure provides… Or does it? I [...]
Hi All, As someone who is also new to the Real Estate game I was recently asked by another “fledgling” Eileen …”I desire to have awesome skills before offering more than I can back up. Any ideas about how to train into Real Estate yet offer clients the wisdom of a Veteran Real Estate Professional?” [...]
I.V.P.G. - Inland Valley Professional Group Powered by Keller Williams in Claremont/Upland/Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Marcella on Private Transfer Taxes (PTT’s) = Free Money Straight OUT Of Your Pocket
- Jamison on Buying Foreclosures: Are You Getting The Home Of Your Dreams Or Just Buying Trouble?
- Precious Metals Prices on Welcome To Claremont, Now Come Home…
- Kattie on Buying Foreclosures: Are You Getting The Home Of Your Dreams Or Just Buying Trouble?
- Desitaxiclub.Com on Buying Foreclosures: Are You Getting The Home Of Your Dreams Or Just Buying Trouble?