Hi All, On September 20th Hotel Casa 425 Claremont’s newest truly upscale boutique hotel will officially open it’s doors. It’s 28 rooms will give business and leisure travelers a wonderful place to unwind after exploring the Village, touring the College’s or shopping for their new Claremont home. I am looking forward to seeing Hotel Casa [...]
Hi All, Today was a big day in Downtown Claremont. The Packing House celebrated its Grand Opening today and boy was it a great event. Music, Food and Fun all combined to make this Grand Opening truly one to write home about. The Packing House is one of Claremont’s landmarks having been built in 1916 [...]
Hi All, Today I went with my hubby Mel to Inka Trails, one of the best restaurants I have ever been to, and believe me; I have been to a lot of restaurants. When I was a kid my mom was not much of a cook, in our house homemade meant she used a manual [...]
Hi All, Let me start by saying I love food! I don’t mean like, I mean adore with the passion of a thousand suns. I like everything about it, I like eating, I like cooking, actually I like everything that gets done in a kitchen except cleaning up. Food is one of the many reasons [...]
I.V.P.G. - Inland Valley Professional Group Powered by Keller Williams in Claremont/Upland/Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Hershel on Short Sales… Should You Pay BEFORE You Play?
- merchant account processing on Claremont Hero’s Needs Your Help…
- free vector illustration on What’s Going On With Mortgages?
- Loss pills on Big Changes Around These Here Parts…
- search engine optimization,seo, google optimization, free seo, best seo tool, seo tool 2014, firestorm seo on Contact